Re: [Question #48461]: I can browse windows networks but i can't see the shared folders

piffledamnit requested for more information:
I have the same problem, I believe this is a bug carried over from
ubuntu 8.04.1. I have no idea how to fix it, but I can reach shared
folders by typing in the name of the folder after navigating to the
computer it is located on.

701 4G, Ubuntu eee 8.04.1