Re: [Question #48189]: WiFi not working at all under 8.04.1

SimonB posted a new comment:
I agree pizzaguy, I've just installed Ubuntu-eee expecting it to work on
my 1000H 'out of the box' but unfortunately wifi doesn't work (or to
that matter ethernet) and I cant even find the hardware manager to check
it, I really dont see the point in creating a specially developed
version for EEE that doesn't support the hardware, I don't see how it
differs from the standard version of Ubuntu? I think its a bit of a con