[Question #48675]: What is Ubuntu EEE?

I am confused, I have installed Ubuntu-EEE because its optimised for Aus EEE's but after installing it I find that it doesn't recognise my wireless adapter and I can't even change the settings, why doesn't this work 'out of the box' I think that this version should carry a warning explaining that it actually isn't optimised for the EEE because it quite clearly isn't. In what way is this version optimised for the EEE?

 I just dont get it