Re: [Question #48821]: Low Volume

DanceWithWords proposed the following answer:
I've this same problem with my Eee PC 901.  It is quite frustrating.
The volume was low with the base Xandros install, but it was usable.
Now if there is any ambient noise what so ever I can't here a thing.
I've to master and PCM up to full. I checked alsamixer to see if
everything was the same and I showed the same.  This is a major problem
that needs addressing.