Re: [Question #48821]: Low Volume

Herbert Feutl requested for more information:
hi all together,
I got my eee pc 901 3 days ago and I love it I have installe ubuntu eee and have some small problems with it, one of them is also the low sound problem.
it was good in the preinstalled windows version but it is impossible for me to watch a movie, cause the fan is louder than the voice of the movie I am watching.