Re: [Question #48675]: What is Ubuntu EEE?

surfed proposed the following answer:
Seems like ubuntu installed its own kernel, reboot and select eee kernel
in grub. If that works i tell you how to clean up.

None are more hopelessly enslaved,
than those who falsely believe they are free.
J.W. von Goethe