Re: [Question #48675]: What is Ubuntu EEE?

SimonB is still having a problem:
surfed: OK here's the latest, I reinstalled Ubuntu, added the array.org
changes and completed the instructions on the array.org site, changing
the repos, I thik this was the problem, I did the synaptic upgrade
before changing the repos, now I have completed ALL the instructions on
array.org and have since done an upgrade and all still works. So YET
AGAIN !!!!! It was my fault :( Many thanks for the help and If I can
contribute in any way please let me know.  by the way how are you
actually involved in Ubuntu???