Re: [Question #48821]: Low Volume

Herbert proposed the following answer:
hello together,

after some searching, I realized that there is an option to open the extended volume control window where I found the volume control for "headphone" - pushing this volume control up to the maximum made the sound the same loudness than under windows.
now I can change the volume settings with the special keys for the master volume and do not have the problem of low volume sound.

don't know why the standard setting for this control is at 50% and not
at 100% and only master volume control is lowered by default.

fixed the problem for me.