Re: [Question #48939]: ubuntu eee 8.04.1 and 900

richard_h proposed the following answer:
I have "Finished" in the boot menu. My sound is OK, but my cam wasn't
working at first. A bit of a search suggested I check it was enabled in
the BIOS, which it wasn't but is now and all is good.

All I want now is a utility to configure the touchpad against by heavy
fingers!!!!

I'm so glad I have it working though. I've had my 901 since April and
Xandros was *really* starting to get on my nerves...

To summarise what worked for me

> FAT32 formatting
> Custom Unetbootin version
> Get Unetbootin to download the ISO
> Save a file to the root of the stick (mine was a one word text file) - go figure!!
> Ignore the CD integrity check results
> Cross your fingers and hope.

I'm guessing this thread is done now, and other issues sholuld be new
ones.