Re: [Question #49401]: Wifi not working after upgrade

Greg C posted a new comment:
I did dmesg and I get (paraphrase, let me know if you want me to write it all out because I can't copy and past :) )
MCS Set = 00 00 00 00 00
RTMPInitialize, Status = 0
0x1300 = 00a4200
rt_ioctl_giwscan. 9(9) Bss returned, data->length = 795
ra0: no IPv6 routers present
--Then repeats the rt_ioctl line with data lengths of 825, 715, 721, 634

This was just after I turned on wireless