[Question #50507]: Suspend throws up errors and noise on resume

I'm running Ubuntu-EEE 8.40.1 on a 901 with "eee-control" and its a wonderful system and thank you very much for its development.

However, when I suspend, it does some funkyness.
It seems to suspend, but on Resume it tells me there was an error and that it couldn't suspend. It also makes a lot of random beeping for about 10 seconds (as if throwing repeated error beeps).

I think it may have crashed the Remix menu page as well.

Not exactly a show stopping issue, but nonetheless rather strange.

Thank you again and in advance.

Sam