Re: [Question #49623]: Error on reboot after installation

James Stewart confirmed that the question is solved:
I finally solved the problem by writing the ISO file to a CD and
installing from that. Filled in all the blanks, accepted all the default
settings and it installed without a hitch. That would seem to me to
suggest that I did something wrong when installing from the USB stick
but I still have no idea what it could have been. At any rate, I finally
have a good install and it's working beautifully.