[Question #51173]: How to connect 2 Eee computers using their built-in wireless network adapters

Hi,

I want to connect my girlfriends Eee 701 surf (Ubuntu 8.04) to my Eee 900 (Ubuntu 8.04.1) using their wireless network adapters so she can share my wired internet connection. Is this possible? Both wireless' are activated (blue lights on) but I can't seem to create a wireless network for her to connect to - it just has the blue orbs flashing round in a circle and says "Trying to connect to (nul).."

Any tips please?

Mighty thanks :)