Re: [Question #50851]: "Partial Upgrade" problem keeps returning

Freshmeadow proposed the following answer:
Greetings from Guelph. Which EEE PC model are you using. I seem to remenber reading that the partial upgrade was intended to address issues on the 900 series and up.
On my 701 4G I just ignore the partial upgrade by clicking cancel and it went away.
Another person, (either  in this forum or on EEEUser.com, I cannot remember which)  allowed the partial upgrade on their 701 and it exited without doing anything.