Re: [Question #51084]: linux-image-2.6.27-7-generic

stlubuntu proposed the following answer:

Adam really to advise you on this, but it looks to me like
the generic kernel might be conflicting with the custom one.

I just found a launchpad account for the eeepc-ubuntu custom
kernel (from the array.org/ubuntu website

please refile your response (and output) to:

https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu-eeepc-kernel

Thanks.