Re: [Question #55867]: webcam doesn't work on Asus eee 900

Bob Kaplan gave more information on the question:
I noticed in some earlier postings about the webcam problem, there was a
suggestion that once 8.04.1 was installed, that you may have to enable
the webcam in the BIOS. Unfortunately, no instructions were provided on
how to do this. If you haven't had success on your 901, does this advice
have any meaning to you? If so, please explain it to me.