[Question #57524]: Icons on the right side doesn't work

New question #57524 on Easy Peasy:

Hello

I got Ubuntu Eee Hardy on my EEE (900) and it works fine.Now i want to copy some files from a usb-stick to my eee-pc.
On the right side of the desktop there are some menu icons (home, network etc.) and the usb-stick is also there. Fine.

But none of these icons work. If i click on it, a popup window is showed and disappearing but nothing happens.
Also, the home, network etc. icons got the same problem.

Everybody got a idea?

Thanks a lot

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.