[Question #59017]: Too fast playback of OGG videos taken with Cheese

New question #59017 on Easy Peasy:

Hi there,

I'm using a eeePC901, 20GB SDD with UbuntuEEE 8.04 installed. In general the webcam is working fine under skype and cheese. The only thing I don't like is that the videos I take with cheese are played back too fast and the sound doesn't work properly. I already tried different players (VLC Media Player, Helix Player) beside the default one - always with the same result. Does anyone know this problem (and has a workaround or solution for it?)

br
Peter

Ubuntu Eee Coders, which is an answer contact for Easy Peasy.