ubuntu-elisp team mailing list archive

Re: Emacs snapshot broken in 11/16 snapshot?

Yeah there's something wrong with the build for the last few days, it's
erroring out with some kind of EOF issue which suggests to me that some
files are corrupted. The corruption doesn't seem to correspond to any
recent commits in lp:emacs though so I'm guessing something went wrong
somewhere else.

For now the workaround is to use an older version of the package. Try to
look in your apt cache for the last update you installed before this broken
one.