ubuntu-elisp team mailing list archive

Re: Fail to run emacs-snapshot after latest apt-get dist-upgrade

For now you'll have to look in your local apt cache for the version you
were using prior to the updated version that broke.

I've been investigating the issue and it looks like some kind of transient
issue with the builders, i haven't been able to reproduce it locally. I'm
hoping it clears itself up after a few days as I'm quite busy with other
projects at the moment.