ubuntu-fridge team mailing list archive

Re: Action Requested: Fridge LP mailing lists

Howdy,

2nd request on this topic.

Matthew E and Nick... .can you guys revisit the news spec, update it
as you feel is necessary, add ready it for a vote.  I'm sorry to keep
forcing the issue but it's blocking me on the other activities and I
really would like to get this ironed out and implemented before I
upgrade the fridge and roll-out single sign-on to it.

Thanks,

ps. we can try again for an irc meeting to discuss the spec once it's
ready and just agree to it. We might want other UWN members and
perhaps the marketing team to do join in.  Thoughts?