ubuntu-fridge team mailing list archive

Re: Action Requested: Fridge LP mailing lists

All good by me.  I've put my 2 pence here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuNews/talk

perhaps instead of a meeting, since it's already been well reviewed
previously, we could just email the relevant groups with notification
that we're going to implement the spec and to raise any issues.  What
do you think?

Beuno? any comments?