ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Let's Get Started!

I agree with Adam that an IRC meeting is necessary. On another note, I'm a
web developer and could help out with an online community site or blog of
some sorts.  Let me know how I can help and I'll make myself available.  You
can view my portfolio, if needed, at http://www.digitalalias.net.  I look
forward to working with this group.  Ironically; I haven't ran Ubuntu, I'm a
Fedora guy, but I love the power of the Ubuntu Community and this subject
matter is right up my alley.