ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Let's Get Started!

This will be fun, an IRC meeting for a large number of people who don't know
what the team is about to all ask why Wesnoth is a version behind or what
can we do to get World of Warcraft packaged.

In all seriousness, while I completely applaud Danny's efforts to get this
team going, a "mission statement" or even a FAQ needs to be compiled to
define what the team is and isn't for.  Otherwise, regardless of how well
thought a meeting agenda may be, it's going to be an issue of people with
different interests and assumptions clashing.

There are clearly people joined to this team who read "Ubuntu Gaming" to
mean getting their favorite windows game ported to Linux or otherwise
available on Ubuntu.