ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Lets start rocking - idea of spawning ubuntu gaming clan

It's a tad ironic in running around shooting people with the Ubuntu tag
above your head [?]

Still a good idea though. But for it to be effective, I'd think the tag
would need to be [UBUNTU], because people might associate [UBU] with
anything. We aren't part of a clan for the clans sake, we would be part of a
clan to advertise gaming in Ubuntu (like the linux mint exaple)..