ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Blocks That Matter: demo on Linux needs testers

Hello!

Friends of mine, that used to work at Ubisoft, have created there own
game studio: Swing Swing Submarine [1].
Their first game is named Blocks That Matter [2] and it was first
released on XBox Live Indie Games (XBLI).
It is really a good game, and I don't say this only because they are
my friends, but they are also very talented!

They ported their on Windows, Mac and Linux but they need testers to
validate their tech demo.
So, go there, test and give some feedback please:

http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com/2011/07/10/btm-playable-tech-demo-is-out/

I think it was a good idea to say it here, maybe we could help them to
promote their games!

Creak

[1] http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com/
[2] http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com/games/blocks-that-matter/