ubuntu-gnome team mailing list archive

Re: Plymouth Theme

Just found this page:

   https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/tree/master/system-lock-login-boot

and:

   https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/blob/master/system-lock-login-boot/boot.png

Its a little different gray but very close. I will try to make both,
the gray and the blue  blinds.
Personally I also love the idea of blue blinds, just need to found a
way to create a script that uses GNOME default wallpaper since it is
not a link, it is a gsettings entry that is not easily to get from
plymouth script.