ubuntu-gnome team mailing list archive

Re: Software Center instead of gnome-packagekit

I love Synaptic, but maaan... we need a user friendly solution. Also, we
would carry the same problem about USC specific software (Nitro and other
apps).

Ubuntu Software Centre is, by now, the best user friendly solution. That
might change when the revamped GNOME Software app comes out; but we must
adapt to the current situation.