ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: IRLP for Ubuntu-hams

Hi there.
I hope you won't mind question.
I'm radio amateur for maybe five years and I know very little about
IRLP.
All I know that it's some sort of VoIP connected with radio, but I have
no clue how does it work and what sort of hardware does it require at
all.
Can someone help me with this or maybe send me some link with more
info...
Tnx.
Greetings from Croatia.
Tony 9A6PAL