ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Hell from the new guy,

Hello everyone from Jacob Tennant K8JWT.

Been running linux for about 2 months here and have my laptop running Ubuntu and loading it onto my desktop as I am typing this message.

Ham Profile: General class operator (the old way, with code. HI HI HI) and mainly operate in the VHF weak signal contests using Roverlog but also like a good HF contest once in a while and that is what has drawn me here as I am trying to find a good HF contesting program for linux other than TLF as I was using N1MM's software package on Windows and loved it very much, but got sick of Windows repeated crashes and viruses.

Hope to help out in any way I can.

Jacob Tennant - K8JWT