ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

UDS-N

With UDS-N coming up quickly, I was starting to wonder if we were going
to try for a Ubuntu Hams session or get-together or whatever...

Heh... since it's in Florida, it could be easy enough for some of us to
bring rigs and such and set up a special event station or something ;-)

But anyway, just wondering if you all had thought about whether or not
to get together some time during UDS, either officially or unofficially.

Cheers,

Jeff
--
Jeff Lane <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>