From: "James French" <w8iss1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ubuntu-hams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2015 7:52:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-hams] Installed CQRLog / 3rd time's a charm!

Please don't stop replying as this has been the most activity I have seen on the group list in years plus how else are we to know what's up and what's not up.

I can't see how this can be an annoyance??????? I get more emails in one day from other groups that I don't even read than I have in the past three years from this group. ???????????

Plus this is one way for me to learn about some of the Linux commands I don't use on a regular basis is seeing how others use them and adapt them :)

James W8ISS