ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: Learning from one another

Agreed, this kind of interaction is the entire purpose of a listserv.  It's
been fun seeing everyone jump in and I hope to catch you all on the air
some time.

(I would agree that a digest version might help cut down on the number of
emails at the expense of rapid responses, though)

Andy K0NGX

Mason (Andy) Kass, PhD
Research Geophysicist
Crustal Geophysics and Geochemistry Science Center
US Geological Survey

PO Box 25046 Federal Center MS 964
Denver, CO 80225-0046

+1 303.236.1884
mkass@xxxxxxxx

Public calendar:
*http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mkass%40usgs.gov&ctz=America/Denver
<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mkass%40usgs.gov&ctz=America/Denver>*

*Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate.*