From: Rachid <rachidbm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2011/3/22
Subject: Tool for translation stats on a wiki
To: ubuntu-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi translators,

Last weeks I've been working on a tool to generate wiki (status) pages based
on launchpad translations. We use it now for the Dutch Translators Team on
our wiki: http://wiki.ubuntu-nl.org/community/Vertaalteam/Status#Natty

Feel free to experiment with it. This tool is developed with the workflow of
the Dutch Team in mind. So if you have new ideas or suggestions fee free to
contact me, or make a blueprint in Launchpad.
I hope this can be useful to your team.

The web application and more info can be found on
http://rachidbm.appspot.com/
The project in Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/ul10n-wiki-stats

Regards,
Rachid.