ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

Re: »Cancel« untranslated in login dialog (German)?

Thanks a lot!

So we finally found out it's very likely a bug.

Am Montag, den 11.04.2011, 14:18 +0200 schrieb Gabor Kelemen:
> >    1.) When logging in to Ubuntu, the login dialog has two buttons, the
> > LEFT one (»Cancel«) appears to be untranslated (at least in German)
> > though it was already translated a long time ago. Can I assume this will
> > be fixed automagically? Well … where should I look for that string? Is
> > this really a »new« string or just another bug that does only affect the
> > German translation?
> >
> I have just reported this:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+bug/757468
>
> Regards
> Gabor Kelemen

Regards,

--
Dennis Baudys

      email: thecondor@xxxxxxxx
 GPG key-ID: E4A9FB08
fingerprint: CB9A 86FF 1C20 0426 3912
             0276 3A78 E23F E4A9 FB08

Prüfer im deutschen Ubuntu-Übersetzer-Team

  launchpad: ~thecondordb