From: Andrej Znidarsic <andrej.znidarsic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2011/4/18
Subject: Ubuntu docs in 11.04
To: ubuntu-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ubuntu-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello!

I noticed that some significant string changes in kubuntu and ubuntu user
docs within the last week or so.
Bearing in mind this is already post translation deadline my question is:
a) Will there be additional string changes in the documentation packages?
b) Will there be a post stable release documentation update, which will also
include all the translations?

regards

Andrej

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things
brought together.