ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

[Fwd: new strings for shotwell]

Wichtige Informationen bzgl. Shotwell …

Siehe weitergeleitete E-Mail.

Stand für die deutsche Übersetzung von Shotwell [1]:
- In Maverick: Vollständig
- In Natty:    39 ausstehend, 45 zu prüfen

[1] https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty/+source/shotwell

Gruß,

--
Dennis Baudys

      email: thecondor@xxxxxxxx
 GPG key-ID: E4A9FB08
fingerprint: CB9A 86FF 1C20 0426 3912
             0276 3A78 E23F E4A9 FB08

Prüfer im deutschen Ubuntu-Übersetzer-Team

  launchpad: ~thecondordb
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

I noticed yesterday that shotwell, which was fully translated to Dutch,
suddenly has 42 untranslated strings. When I asked in the channel askhl
confirmed that the same number of new strings had appeared in Danish.
I've check the shotwell application and it appears fully translated, I
dont know where these strings are supposed to be, are they for a new
version?

Does somebody know where these strings came from, or where I can find
this out?

Thanks,
Redmar