ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

[Fwd: Heads up: gnome-help about to be disabled]

Achtung!

»… gnome-help about to be disabled …

Deadline is next Monday, after that, I'll deactivate the template.
Please synchronize your work done in this template with upstream now.«

Siehe Anlage.

Gruß,

--
Dennis Baudys

      email: thecondor@xxxxxxxx
 GPG key-ID: E4A9FB08
fingerprint: CB9A 86FF 1C20 0426 3912
             0276 3A78 E23F E4A9 FB08

Prüfer (vorübergehend inaktiv) im deutschen
Ubuntu-Übersetzer-Team

  launchpad: ~thecondordb
--- Begin Message ---
Hi translators

As a follow up to bug #849847[1], I'd like to ask you to stop translating the gnome-help[2] template in the gnome-user-docs package.

If you have considerable number of suggestions, then mark them as need review, export them and submit to the upstream project[3]. de, fr, sv teams, I'm looking at you - you are the reason this mail is about a coming change and not an already happened one ;).

Do the same if you have already translated many more strings than upstream (like sl, pt_BR, ru, nl, zh_CN, fi, en_AU, sr, tr, uk, ca, hi, nb teams). For your convenience, I have exported a full translation tarball, available at [4].

Deadline is next Monday, after that, I'll deactivate the template. Please synchronize your work done in this template with upstream now.

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+bug/849847
[2]: https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/oneiric/+source/gnome-user-docs
[3]: http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-user-docs/
[4]: http://people.ubuntu.com/~kelemeng/old-translation/gnome-help/