ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

Fwd: Fwd: im-config is internationalized ...

Nur zur Info. Habe ich bereits erledigt.

Grüße,
Hendrik

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Fwd: im-config is internationalized ...
Datum: 	Mon, 02 Jan 2012 09:29:28 +0100
Von: 	David Planella <david.planella@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: 	Translators, Ubuntu <ubuntu-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi translators,

I hope everyone who celebrated Christmas and the New Year had a
fantastic time.

I thought it would be interesting to forward the message below to the list.

Regards,
David.