ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

[Fwd: Re: Precise language pack post-release schedule]

FYI: Ubuntu-docs und Stichtag für Export (MO, 7.5.2012) der
Übersetzungen für das 1. Sprachpaket. Siehe E-Mail im Anhang.

Gruß,

--
Dennis Baudys

      email: thecondor@xxxxxxxx
 GPG key-ID: E4A9FB08
fingerprint: CB9A 86FF 1C20 0426 3912
             0276 3A78 E23F E4A9 FB08

Prüfer im deutschen Ubuntu-Übersetzer-Team

  launchpad: ~thecondordb
--- Begin Message ---
On 3 May 2012 09:01, David Planella <david.planella@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Al 30/04/12 06:40, En/na Jeremy Bicha ha escrit:
>> We have a rather impressive slate of 10 SRU bugs that we just uploaded
>> ubuntu-docs fixes for this weekend. You can see the full list at
>> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/ubuntu-docs/precise/view/head:/debian/changelog
>>

> Thanks for the heads up. In order to coordinate well with translators,
> they should have enough time to translate any changes.
>
> * Do any of those bug fixes modify the original ubuntu-docs text (and in
> turn translations)?
> * If so, is the translation template in Launchpad up to date?

Yes, there are string changes in the latest ubuntu-docs pot file
(revision 145 updated the pot file). From what I can see, this is in
Launchpad.

For any translators who had finished translating ubuntu-docs prior to
the release, please continue to translate any new strings here:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-docs/precise/+translations

We will export the translations on Monday. It looks like several
languages are already complete (pt_br, nl, fi, ru, sl, es) and a few
languages are very close to being fully translated (zh_TW, de, el, hu)
- so great work there and thanks for all the efforts.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org