Betreff: Re: Hirsute open for translations
Datum: 02.11.2020 16:40
Von: Colin Watson <cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: Lukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kopie: ubuntu-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, launchpad-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Mon, Nov 02, 2020 at 04:11:23PM +0100, Lukasz Zemczak wrote:
On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 at 16:05, Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2020-11-02 15:51, Colin Watson wrote:
> > The Ubuntu hirsute series is now open for translations:
> >
> >    https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hirsute
> >
> > Translation coordinators (Gunnar?) should mark this as the
> > translation focus for Ubuntu when they're ready.  (If you'd prefer
> > this to just be part of our normal process for opening translations
> > for a new Ubuntu series, let me know and I'll update our
> > documentation.)
>
> I have changed the focus to hirsute, but yes, going forward it would
> make more sense IMO if you added that step to your documentation.

OK, thanks - I've updated our docs.

Oh, excellent! Thank you Colin. Maybe I should do a first batch of
langpacks based on the first full import? This is also always a good
way to check if all the machinery works.

It should be cronned, but if you need to poke anything manually then
please do.

--
Colin Watson (he/him)                           [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]