ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

Re: [Lp-l10n-de] OpenShot: Needs Help - Launchpad German Translators

Hi Jonathan!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

So far, I've glanced over the German translation of the OpenShot website and software. Nearly everything seems to be translated. However the quality of the German translation doesn't seem to be very high. There are inconsistencies in wording, grammatical mistakes and other uglinesses.

I'll try to improve it, but this will take some time.

Best Regards,

Dennis Baudys

Auditor in the German Ubuntu translation team