ubuntu-l10n-eo team mailing list archive

[Question #74206]: (Danish) Vista partition access in Ubuntu 9.04

A question was asked in a language (Danish) spoken by
none of the registered Ubuntu answer contacts.

Hi,

I've installed a dual boot Ubuntu 9.04 onto a Vista OS. The installation works fine and the selection of OS is also working without troubles. he problem comes when I try to reach the Vista partition to get access to my documents etc.

I think the partition is the one called "Service V002", when I select this partition it comes with this Error: "Cannot mount unit" and as details: "Cannot get volume.fstype.alternative"

I hope someone can help me to solve this problem.

Thnks Jakob

Ubuntu Esperanto Translation Team, which is an answer contact for
Ubuntu.