ubuntu-l10n-hi team mailing list archive

Re: Common Translations

To make a uniformity of instructions for the translators.. I'd suggest
circulating a list of accepted terminology so that there is no ambiguity
about such terminology. Also I'd suggest keeping it limited right now to
the usage of an average deasktop/laptop user and not going into RAM/ROM
etc...

Desktop डेस्कटोप
Laptop लैपटोप
Screen स्क्रीन
Monitor मौनिटर
Printer प्रिन्टर
Speaker स्पीकर
Microphone माईक (mike is a more common usage than microphone)

regards
Alok