ubuntu-l10n-te team mailing list archive

Re: కొత్త సభ్యుల నమోదులో మార్పులు -ప్రతిపాదన

Hi

I agree. But, i also think that at the current stage, the membership should
not be restricted. I think it would be a motivating factor to produce more
translations. Being a part of something ambitious was a motivating factor
for me. But, then again its been quite a while since i worked on
translations and swetcha project. If possible we could meet for a formal IRC
Session and discuss the direction further.

Thanks,

Prudhvi Surapaneni.