Re: Hi

Joe,

I do agree that it would be better if the translations started from
alpha onwards - that way at least all the main content should be fully
edited and we won't be changing niggly things.

But I don't want to turn away the two people who have offered their
help - surely there must be something they can do to help in the
meantime?