Re: Editors allocated

Brett,

Thanks for offering to help!

The manual is currently targeting complete Ubuntu novices, computer novices,
and in general a non-technical audience. Given that, we wouldn't want to
expose them to the more advanced topics such as the ones you are describing.

If you have some extra time to help us, I would encourage you to take a look
at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual#Contributions and see if you can
find something that you may want to do within the project.

Cheers,

-ilya