Re: Chapter 9

Also I have a feeling that if we are not careful this could become quite an
overwhelming chapter, as there are so many possible ways to write this.

It would be great for people to chip in some ideas on the wiki, but it also
might be worth having a second person assigned to help Elan research and
write this chapter? Just a thought.

JaminDay