Re: new strings to translate

i am facing the same problem
so what is going on

From: martin.meridius@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:40:02 +0100
To: bruno.bernardino@xxxxxxxxx
CC: ubuntu-manual@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-manual] new strings to translate

Yes Bruno, that is exactly what bothers me.
I know that I can find my old translations here https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/main/+pots/ubuntu-manual/cs/+filter?person=martin-meridius

(for different language and person alter the link)
But COME ON!
You can't expect us always to manually search our history (or other translators for our language).
Couldn't be done something like remaining the old translation as a suggestion?

Otherwise that Greek Sisyphus guy knocks on my mind. ;)

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš
P.S.: Please keep the communication history