Re: Meeting delayed due to poor turnout

I think changing it to something like 2000 UTC would be okay... midday on
the west coast, early afternoon west coast, evening in europe and 8am in the
morning the *next day* in New Zealand =P

I can't do that for the meeting today though, as I have class at 9am my time
on Mondays.

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 8:16 AM, Luke-Jennings <ubuntujenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx